Ogame Star Wars Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Star Wars Jedi Order

Home for Ogame Universe 42 Jedi Order Alliance Players

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Not Gainin New Ranks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonya
Cadet

I'm Not Gainin New Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Gainin New Ranks!   I'm Not Gainin New Ranks! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 am

Hello my Jedi Knights,

I've applied to our Wing order not long ago, and have been accepted in this friendly alliance. Smile Though, I have one slight issue with it. With my points raising up fast, I'm still a Newcomer in the Alliance. I'm not gaining any new ranks. Could any of the officers solve this problem, please? Smile Thank you.

Name: sonyaquesta
Planets: Rodgort ( 2 : 2 : 8 ), Kamadan ( 2 : 2 : 4 )
And my score atm:
Back to top Go down
Ulic Qel-Droma
Cadet
Ulic Qel-Droma

I'm Not Gainin New Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not gaining new ranks!   I'm Not Gainin New Ranks! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:27 am

Sorry for that Sonya. Sad

As the leader of the alliance, I must say I'm not doing a good job.
I've been "managing" the alliance, not "leading" it.

Only Jedi Master of the Wing alkymyst, myself, and Jedi Commander class: Blade Mercenary can actually raise members ranks. It has to do with having "configure priveleges" in the "Manage the alliance" section.
You'd only know of these areas if you've ever created your own alliances.

With over 70 members in the wing, it would take several minutes just to make sure everyone has the new ranks/their ranks updated.

I'll try to be better at it, and make sure that Master alkymyst is there to do that part too.

If ever you notice this happen again, if you see one of us online ingame (or not) drop us a pm and we'll deal with it ASAP (I read my messages 1st thing).

Yours,
Jedi Grand Master of the Wing
Ulic Qel-Droma
Back to top Go down

I'm Not Gainin New Ranks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ogame Star Wars Jedi Order :: Guests :: Visitors-
Jump to: