Ogame Star Wars Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Star Wars Jedi Order

Home for Ogame Universe 42 Jedi Order Alliance Players

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Corvette Commander
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing? Empty
PostSubject: Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?   Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 pm

we have a minimum 2500 point requirement to join our main wing.

If you don't have the 2500 points then please apply to our training wing

Jedi Order Training Academy
Its Tag is Jedi.O.W
Back to top Go down
Huntsman90
Flight Engineer
Huntsman90

PostSubject: Re: Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?   Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 am

Does this mean I must join our wind alliance?? Question Question As I only have 559 points......
Back to top Go down
Huntsman90
Flight Engineer
Huntsman90

PostSubject: Re: Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?   Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:48 am

Ah well I have already tryed to join the wing now just awaiting answer to application
Back to top Go down
Tott Doneeta
Navigator
Tott Doneeta

PostSubject: Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?   Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:30 am

Hi

Huntsman90, you're in! Smile

The wing takes in all members actually it seems. But players with less than 2500 points need to join.
As for members leaving the wing, I would like them to have a firm grip on the game, as well as some experience out of the 5000pts area. 10000 points and more are sure to go to the main, unless you're in the wing to help train the newcomers.

For now, there is Plo Koon and I (Kazakian) as the Masters of the Wing, with 3 Councilors, who take care of all applications and train and welcome the new players.

We also have a chatzy room http://www.chatzy.com/408357113060 called Training. Password: jediwing

Another small addition to the External Section is the "Jedi Prayer" that we have.

Any newcomers reading this, PLEASE check into those areas.
Back to top Go down
Mindforge
Flight Cadet
Mindforge

PostSubject: Re: Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?   Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Hello to everyone !

I'm a new member, and I'm very happy to be in this alliance.
I like the alliance's philosophy.

I have over 35 k points, and I am in galaxy 1:285 and I wanna know where should I apply? which wing?

Force be with you !
Mindforge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?   Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should you apply to Our Main Alliance or Wing?
Page 1 of 1