Ogame Star Wars Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Star Wars Jedi Order

Home for Ogame Universe 42 Jedi Order Alliance Players

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Order of the Sith is Born

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tott Doneeta
Navigator
Tott Doneeta

The Order of the Sith is Born Empty
PostSubject: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Hello, under the command of Darth_Bane, the Order of the Sith (Tag: SITH) has been created.

Former Jedi Master of the Wing Plo koon turned into the Dark Lord of the Sith as he needed to look for excitement, which a Jedi never craves.

Here is the thoughts of myself to the rest of the Wing, and a good message for any other Jedi who would like to turn or are already Dark Jedi:

Hello all Jedi. Smile
For those of you who believe that you are true Jedi meaning that you live and work by the Code, then stay.
For those of you who don't feel that way, and have shown signs of being passionate and feel the need to dominate others, then feel free to join Darth_Bane and his alliance Order of the Sith, Tag (SITH).
For those of you who live for justice, a righteous heart, and peace, feel free to stay with me your Jedi Grand Master Tott Doneeta (former Kazakian), and live within the good of the Force.

Former Jedi Master-Plo Koon, had a change of heart, and therefore in the end was looking for excitement, which Jedis don't look for. Living with the Force and learning from it is enough, and sustains us in balance for eternity. Unfortunately, Plo koon wasn't feeling this way, and that is why he left.
I'm sure all of you know, that there are always 2 sides within all of us, and each side wars with the other. But it is the side that we embrace with our heart, mind, body, and soul that we become part of, and therefore live with.

Please choose. It is a matter of conscience, and lifestyle that you always abide by. Exclamation

Wars can be good against evil, but sometimes by another kind of evil. The greatest wars are always fought within.

If a war is to come to pass, then I advise all to be ready for it when it comes. The Dark Side is always hard to see and to judge for it moves in mysterious ways. Suspect
The Light Side doesn't need to, because it is pure.

Remember who you are, and abide by the codes you choose.
Good Luck everyone.

May the Force be with you.

Jedi Grand Master of the Wing
Tott Doneeta
Back to top Go down
mkey
Y-Wing Pilot
mkey

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 pm

The time is now, let's attack him while he's weak XD
Back to top Go down
Sovi
B-Wing Pilot
Sovi

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:11 am

5 planets and 1 deathstar we can.... such is not our way. No matter the choice he is still a brother. No matter the sin we cannot forget what he has done for this order. We truely dame him if we believe that he cannot be saved.

I love you
Back to top Go down
mkey
Y-Wing Pilot
mkey

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:35 am

Thanks for making me look like an asshole XD

I was only speaking from experience, it's like when the bad guy needs to explain his plans in every detail and gives the hero enough time to escape his demise; wtf, just kill him and end it right there and then.
Back to top Go down
Lord Khayman
A-Wing Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:04 am

Some confusion here: a search for 'darth bane' in ogame brings up a player who is not in ANY alliance.

A search for 'SITH' or 'order of the sith' brings up an alliance that has 1 member. Alliance homepage here: http://uni42.ogame.org/game/ainfo.php?allyid=6596.

note this part:

Tag SITH
Name Order of the Sith
Member 1

however, a search for the player name 'darth' brings up 42 players, many of whom are listed as members of this very alliance.

Does anyone know what the story is?
Back to top Go down
packerfan
A-Wing Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:36 am

Darth_Bane changed his name to Darth Krayt. If you visit his coordinates at 3:137:8.
Back to top Go down
Lord Khayman
A-Wing Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:34 am

does anyone know exactly what players we have lost to the sith?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Sith is Born   The Order of the Sith is Born Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order of the Sith is Born
Page 1 of 1